is working on all type of ships. Our experience is mostly on dry cargo ships, special purpose vessels (tugs, fishing boats, offshore vessels, pilot boats, cost guard etc.). Last years we are working on luxury passenger ships and ferry boats. We also perform manufacturing of large steel structures, including offshore’s.
- Manufacturing of sections from panels and elements supplied by the yards;
- Manufacturing of blocks – installation and welding of sections in blocks;
- Building of ship’s hull – installation and welding of blocks.
- 90 workers – fitters and welders;
- 9 foremen.
- Production materials are supplied by the yard;
- The welding machines are supplied by ULA, other production equipment – tools, cables, hoses, hydraulic and mechanical lifting gear, cutters, grinders etc. are provided by the yard.
BLASTING AND PAINTING
Blasting and painting of any structures using common methods:
- High pressure fresh water washing;
- Water jetting (Hydro Blasting);
- Sand blasting;
- Slurry blasting;
- Mechanical preparation.
- 90 workers;
- 8 foremen.
- Production materials – supplied by the yard;
- Production equipment – provided by the yard.
All type of installations:
- Light ventilation;
- Heavy ventilation.
- 20 workers – light ventilation;
- 20 workers – heavy ventilation;
- 3 foremen.
Systems outside ER:
- Sprinkler fire fighting (HI-Fog);
- Sanitary fresh water;
- Grey water;
- Sewage water (vacuum);
- Potable fresh water;
- Central heating system.
Systems inside ER:
- Engine servicing systems;
- Sprinkler – water mist systems, etc.
- Installation of remote control pipelines;
- Pneumatic remote control valves;
- Hydraulic sliding doors.
- Decks drain systems;
- Ballast lines;
- Fuel lines;
- Luboil lines.
- 50 workers;
- 4 foremen;
All types of installations:
- Heat insulation;
- Sound insulation;
- Fire insulation.
- 25 workers;
- 2 foremen.